CONFIDENTIAL POLICY Changes
TYPE of the collected information
We collect and merge non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) and personally identifiable information (“PII) through the various sources described below. For your information, PII means all information that can be used to identify a person, including but not limited to, name, address, phone number or email address. Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or find a person including, but not limited to, zip code, gender, age, or IP address.
So, we collect your information
1. Websites: We collect information about you through a Being Human Guide website when you provide it with a request for a product, service, or information. For example, if you decide to place an order or fill in a registration form, we may ask you but not limited to the following information: First and last name, shipping address, billing address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, mother’s maiden name and / or payment information. We also collect information through web server applications. This information includes, but is not limited to, your referring URL, browser type, Internet Protocol (“investigation period”) address, as well as date and time.
2. Advertisements: In addition, we collect information about you when completing a questionnaire if one of our advertisements is listed on our websites or webpages. The advertisements present opportunities for consumers to acquire our services or access other options we can offer. This information may include but is not limited to: your email address, name, postal address, phone number, date of birth, gender, IP address, and payment information, as well as other information about your interests
How we use your information
Being Human Guide can always use the personal information you provide to: (1) fulfill your request for a product, information or other service, (2) to reply to an email or request; (3) provide information about additional goods or services, provide you with our newsletter or inquiries, product information, tips or promotions; (4) help improve our website (s) or services (5) to service your account; Confirm your identity and provide customer service. or (6) customize visitors’ experiences on our website (s) Being Human Guide may also use your personal information for any marketing and vision purposes on behalf of itself and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
We can use your information for ad serving purposes. For example, we can show you ads based on your IP address, demographics, phone number, or other information we’ve collected about you. We reserve the right to reject all current and future transactions through all data points at our sole discretion, which may include the use of current and previously collected information.
Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this website constitutes your explicit written consent to receive telemarketing calls from third-party marketers, including: using a pre-recorded message and automated voice calls. Your consent will be effective regardless of the number you provided: (a) is a home, business, or mobile phone line and / or (b) is or will be registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) ) list and shall remain in force until you revoke your consent.
When submitting your credit card to us or one of our advertisers, you agree to allow us to pre-approve your credit or debit card to determine your ability to pay for a product or service that you may be interested in.
This is how we share your information
Being Human Guide respects your privacy. We will never share your personal information with a third party unless the law requires it.
Being Human Guide reserves the right to release current or past user information and personal information: a) in the event that we believe that the site and / or service are or have been used in violation of the Website Terms and Conditions or to commit illegal acts , or (b) if the information is invalidated. In addition, you hereby consent to publication of the record or communication to any third party when Being Human Guide, at its own discretion, decides disclosure to be appropriate, including without limitation, sharing your email address with other third parties for oppression purposes in in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time.
Additionally, Being Human Guide will use or disclose your personal information in the following circumstances: (1) in response to applications, court orders or legal proceedings or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (2) in case of violation or Breaking an agreement with a Being Human Guide website, (3) We believe you will harm property or rights of a <strong> Being Human Guide Website Customer, or (4) We believe it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent or grab in the face of illegal activities, suspected fraud, chargeback resolutions, situations that imply potential threats to physical security for any person as or otherwise required by law.
We may also collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of a Being Human Guide website, such as information about which of our pages are most popular. The collected information can be used in a single form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans.
Some information is collected automatically while using a Being Human Guide website. It is important to note that Being Human Guide must keep this information in order to ensure optimal service while using a Being Human Guide website. This type of information may include:
1. Log Files: Being Human Guide uses logs to track member usage and dedication and to measure the effectiveness of our various services. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to manage the website. Log file information may include, but not limited to: (1) IP addresses,
(2) browser type, (3) number of pageviews, (4) login frequency, and (5) page or section access
3. Clear Poison : Being Human Guide uses clear gifs, which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier (same as cookies), to track the online movements of web browsers
In addition, we can use pixel tracking technology to track the execution of transactions with us or our advertisers.
Being Human Guide websites are not designed or designed to attract users under 18 years. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we know under the age of 18 and instruct users under the age of 18 not to send us any information. It is possible, in case of fraud or deception, we can receive information regarding children under the age of 18. We acknowledge the unique personal concerns about children. We are committed to carefully protecting privacy when children are involved regardless of contact point. In particular, our intention is to fully comply with the children’s online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Per COPPA guidelines, we do not deliberately collect PIO from children under 13 years. If a parent or guardian is aware that a child under the age of 13 has given us PII through a contact point, we will delete the information about the child from our archives.
We use procedural and technical precautions to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access. We use many different techniques to protect such data against unauthorized access for users inside and outside of Being Human Guide. But perfect security is not found on the internet. Therefore, we can not guarantee or guarantee the security of your information. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with and providing information to Being Human Guide.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Being Human Guide sites or its affiliated companies, affiliates or agents have facilities and using a Being Human Guide site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your territory. country.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that any disputes arising out of your personal information will be bound by TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PROTECTION POLICY. HOWEVER, you agree that Being Human Guide’s liability will be limited to the value of the transactions and services provided to you by Being Human Guide.